My Conversational Partner:
Anita Nielsen is the president of LDK Advisory Services and the author of Beat the Bots: How Your Humanity Can Future-Proof Your Tech Sales Career.
[easy-tweet tweet=”.@ANielsenLDK talks #salesevolution, #professionaldevelopment, and #mixtapes with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- Why professionals need to make sure they are building skills that technology can’t replace.
- It’s important to bring a personal perspective and point-of-view to your sales conversations.
- Human-to-human interaction is going to be the differentiator in a commoditized world.
- Buyers’ needs are ever-changing and you have to manage the process from their point of view
- Use technology to build your skills – podcasts (like this one), moocs, Lynda, and other training channels.
- Why sales people have to learn how to engage and communicate like a coach.
- We dive into mixed tapes at the end – did you have a favorite mixed tape?
Things We Mentioned:
[easy-tweet tweet=”Insights and Entertainment w/ @ANielsenLDK and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast”]