THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
This is episode 100 – and that wouldn’t have happened without our listeners. Thank you for taking time to listen in through the years. And thank you to my friend Ryan Rhoten for sitting in the interviewer’s chair for this episode.
My Conversational Partner:
David J.P. Fisher (also known as D. Fish) is a speaker, coach, and author of 12 books, including the best-selling Hyper-Connected Selling and Networking in the 21st Century: Why Your Network Sucks and What to Do About It. David helps salespeople, business owners, and entrepreneurs understand the Sales Sherpa™ Path, where social media, networking, and traditional sales skills are the key to providing value and staying relevant.
Our Season Sponsor:
Northcutt is an SEO agency that delivers ever-growing streams of leads and sales for enterprise, ecommerce, and cloud service brands.
In an industry saturated by hustlers and hobbyists, Northcutt approaches SEO with science, expertise, and integrity. They’re reinventing how SEO happens at scale.
Our Beer Sponsor for This Episode:
Pay Attention To:
- What’s changed and what hasn’t since D. Fish first appeared on Ryan’s podcast back in 2015.
- How social media and digital engagement has changed since the first edition of Networking in the 21st Century.
- Why LinkedIn is still an underused and underappreciated tool for business.
- How digital can scale your conversations when you integrate it into your business networking and communication.
- How the podcast has allowed D. to connect with his network in new ways and find out interesting things about people.
- David’s biggest takeaway after 100 episodes of podcast conversations.
- What David is drinking, listening to, and thinking about in the business world today.
Things We Mentioned: