Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Ryan Rhoten is a speaker and the host of the awesome career podcast A BRAND New You. His goal is challenging the status quo so that individuals and organizations can grow and evolve. If you are looking to move past the way “things have always been done”, then Ryan is a guy you want in your corner.
- Visit Ryan’s Website
- Find Ryan on LinkedIn
- Connect with Ryan on Twitter
- Listen to the BRAND New You on iTunes
- Listen to the BRAND New You on Stitcher
Listen to @ryanrhoten talk #personalbrand and #videogames with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast
Pay Attention To:
- The power of using visuals to clarify for your thinking (i.e.,the WhiteBoard Lounge).
- Why some people embrace the idea of a personal brand and why some people cringe at the idea.
- How the world of careers and jobs are evolving whether we like it or not.
- Where to start developing your personal brand and how the DICE process that Ryan developed helps people discover and develop their personal brand.
- The challenges and power of having a side hustle.
- The value of escaping into a video game for a little while.
Things We Mentioned:
Paint your desk with Whiteboard paint
Taylor Pearson: The End of Jobs
Patricia Ryan Madson: Improv Wisdom
Jon D. Harrison: Mastering the Game
Education & Entertainment w/ @ryanrhoten & @dfishrockstar on the Beer, Beats, & Business #podcast
Help the Show:
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, and Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.
[…] Ryan’s first appearance on Beer, Beats, & Business […]