Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Chris Ippolito is a funnel strategist and host of the Get Coached Podcast. His goal is to help professional coaches no longer be the best-kept secret in their market.
.@chrisippolito talks #parenting, #entrepreneurship, and #sourbeer with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- How parenting and entrepreneurship parallel each other.
- Planning is important, but make sure you don’t use it to not take action.
- How important partners and a support network are in both business and parenting.
- When and how to walk away from a business (and hopefully not a child).
- How to find a mentor you will actually listen to.
- What all successful coaches have in common.
- And we have one more attempt at getting me to like sour beers!
Things We Mentioned:
Listen to Mark Bealin’s conversation about picking partners.
Don’t focus on only networking with the top people.
Listen to Ryan Rhoten try to open my mind to sour beers.
Insights and Entertainment w/ @chrisippolito and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).