My Conversational Partner:
Mark Bealin is the Founder and Principal at SearchLab. He’s worked as an SEO expert for over twelve years and frequently presents and speaks about it around the country. He also hosts a video series called Suds & Search.
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- The power of kids to motivate you.
- Why you need to be very careful about the partners you start a business with.
- How to bring in good people to your organization (and how to avoid the wrong ones).
- Hiring requires a process and expertise.
- Why you need coaches to succeed (you know I liked hearing this).
- A key role of the leaders is thinking beyond today.
- How the unique national character of the Irish has infused their rock music.
- Beezer won the Gold in the Hazy IPA category at the Great American Beer Fest 2019.
Things We Mentioned: