My Conversational Partner:
Ryan Rhoten is a casual video game player who is passionate about creating clear marketing messages that resonate with customers and compels them to take action… and also happens to be an author, podcaster, speaker, and professional brewery visitor as well.
[easy-tweet tweet=”.@RyanRhoten talks #authenticity, #branding, #sourbeer with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Pay Attention To:
- Why you shouldn’t invade Ryan’s space at the bar.
- What does authenticity really mean – and can you be too vulnerable.
- How to balance openness with understanding the consequences.
- “BEEN THERE. DONE THAT.”
- Messaging is an obstacle course – think about the emotions that the people you are trying to influence are experiencing (and how to move past those).
- The power of social media and other tools to share who you are – it can be a problem but it can also let people know what to expect.
Things We Mentioned:
We’re looking for a brewery sponsor! Message me if you want your beer plugged on B3.
[easy-tweet tweet=”Insights and Entertainment w/ @RyanRhoten and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast”]