Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Joe Fingerhut is a speaker, author, and all-around entertainer who connects with audiences using humor, magic, and relevant stories of his own adventures. He has a knack for connecting to each young person’s heart with a powerful message of hope. His book, Permission to Play:How Teens Can Build a Life That is Fun, Fulfilling, and Promising, is now available.
How @joefingerhut learned to ride a unicycle and how that can help you today! #b3podcast
Pay Attention To:
- How Joe learned how to ride a unicycle…and how long it took.
- Ways to manage the negative feedback you’ll get from others and yourself when you want to try something new.
- The best ways to jump in and begin something new.
- Why creating space and paying attention to your inner voice can be really challenging.
Education & Entertainment with @joefingerhut and @dfishrockstar on Beer, Beats, & Business #podcast
Things We Mentioned:
“All of humanity’s problems stem from man’s inability to sit quietly in a room alone.” – Blase Pascal
Help the Show:
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, and Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.