My Conversational Partner:
Natalie Goldfein is a coach, speaker and the founder of My Habit Upgrade, which provides simple techniques to help people feel better, function better, and fulfill in greater ways in their lives and their work. It’s a membership-based website and app that creates a personalized program that helps people integrate change into their daily routines.
Pay Attention To:
- Why people don’t do things that will make them feel better.
- How little shifts can add up to profound life changes.
- The power of creating reminders for self-care and intentions.
- Dealing with the fears and headgames of putting out your message.
- How Natalie can make a great, low-calorie, margarita.
[easy-tweet tweet=”Education & Entertainment with @myhabitupgrade and @dfishrockstar on Beer, Beats, & Business #podcast”]