Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Natalie Goldfein is a coach, speaker and the founder of My Habit Upgrade, which provides simple techniques to help people feel better, function better, and fulfill in greater ways in their lives and their work. It’s a membership-based website and app that creates a personalized program that helps people integrate change into their daily routines.
Pay Attention To:
- Why people don’t do things that will make them feel better.
- How little shifts can add up to profound life changes.
- The power of creating reminders for self-care and intentions.
- Dealing with the fears and headgames of putting out your message.
- How Natalie can make a great, low-calorie, margarita.
Education & Entertainment with @myhabitupgrade and @dfishrockstar on Beer, Beats, & Business #podcast
Help the Show:
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, and Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.