My Conversational Partner:
Sean Callahan is a senior manager of content marketing at LinkedIn. He was part of a team that recently released LinkedIn’s State of Sales report.
Our Season Sponsor:
Northcutt is an SEO agency that delivers ever-growing streams of leads and sales for enterprise, ecommerce, and cloud service brands.
In an industry saturated by hustlers and hobbyists, Northcutt approaches SEO with science, expertise, and integrity. They’re reinventing how SEO happens at scale.
Our Beer Sponsor for This Episode:
Pay Attention To:
- Tl;Dr – The pandemic accelerated trends and transformations that were already in play
- The renewed importance of buyer first selling
- Remote selling and buying (and work in general) will be here to stay in some way. The modern seller has to be able to switch between digital and in-person to be successful.
- Digital is great – but you still can’t replace being in front of someone.
- How salespeople are planning on ramping up their use of social and especially LinkedIn
- Sales leadership and organizational constraints are often a big barrier for salespeople (which sounds counterintuitive).
- Why Sean loves pop music and where he’s getting his new music inspirations (and how he’s spreading good music to the next generation).
Things We Mentioned: