My Conversational Partner:
Keith Kriegler is the founder and president of Savvyeur, an interactive platform that guides small business owners on how to apply marketing to achieve their business goals. Savvyeur combines his passion for marketing with helping people make their dreams a reality. Keith is also a speaker, author, and enjoys making new connections.
Our Season Sponsor:
Northcutt is an SEO agency that delivers ever-growing streams of leads and sales for enterprise, ecommerce, and cloud service brands.
In an industry saturated by hustlers and hobbyists, Northcutt approaches SEO with science, expertise, and integrity. They’re reinventing how SEO happens at scale.
Our Beer Sponsor for This Episode:
Pay Attention To:
- Marketing is focused on action.
- You have to connect your strategy and your tactics in marketing
- There’s a big difference between advertising and marketing – and small businesses should really focus on marketing.
- It’s important that your marketing continues to grow and evolve alongside your business.
- Don’t try to make everyone love your beer.
- Competition is tough for and between craft beers and they need to stand out.
Things We Mentioned:
Yes, it was F. Scott Fitzgerald.