My Conversational Partner:
Tony has completed over 75 fractional sales leadership engagements working with owners to create an operational rhythm for their sales department. He is a partner and Sales Drummer at SEG, where their farm team model has groomed over 500 salespeople the last seven years.
Our Season Sponsor:
Northcutt is an SEO agency that delivers ever-growing streams of leads and sales for enterprise, ecommerce, and cloud service brands.
In an industry saturated by hustlers and hobbyists, Northcutt approaches SEO with science, expertise, and integrity. They’re reinventing how SEO happens at scale.
Our Beer Sponsor for This Episode:
Pay Attention To:
- What has been removed when trust has to be created digitally.
- How does digital communication change the trust equation – what has been added and what has been removed?
- Points of contact matter more in a digital space – from initial contact all the way through the relationship.
- Pre-work is critical. That’s why a digital footprint is so important (and why you need to maximize your LinkedIn profile).
- “Analog childhood, digital adulthood.” – that’s why you need a multi-channel cadence.
- Why reliability is important for drummers as well as salespeople.
- “Playing in a band is like being married to 8 people and not having make-up sex.”
Things We Mentioned: