My Conversational Partner:
Erin Marcus is an international speaker, author and business coach She works with her clients not just on tactical strategy and messaging but on becoming the person it takes to succeed.
- Find Erin on LinkedIn
- Check out Conquer Your Fear’s website
- Connect with Erin On Insta
- Say Hello to Erin On Facebook
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- There’s no such thing as “the way it’s supposed to be” and that has opened up a lot of possibilities.
- But while a lot has changed, the way to build your business hasn’t: ask yourself, “How can I serve my audience? What are their challenges that I can solve?”
- Getting out of your comfort zone is good…but not easy. Beware of “reasonable, perfectly legitimate excuses” that will pop up no matter what.
- In the end, no matter what you are trying to build, you have to show up every day. Erin says, “You have to fall in love with the work.”
- Erin has been recognized for her willingness to completely fall on her face…and that has helped her succeed because she learns from those faceplants.
- Choice is powerful. And it’s important to be intentional in our choices both in our professional and personal lives.
- Why 5-foot-tall Erin loves bellying up to the bar and ordering a Zombie Dust.