Brad Farris is the Principal Advisor at Anchor Advisors. He’s obsessed with helping creative agency owners get from $1M in sales to $5M through peer learning and rapid feedback.
Our Unofficial Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- We dive deep into why at times people know what they need to do for their business, but just don’t do it. What’s holding you back?
- First step to creating a successful business model is doing the foundational aspects right. Start where you are!
- Cheat Code: Brad Farris says he tells his clients to start with small changes and build from there.
- How to make small changes stick? Brad and D Fish talk about how time, follow through and the amount of investment play a role in sticking to the work and succeeding at it.
- We discuss business pricing: especially how to using pricing to increase client commitment while not driving away potential clients who are resource-poor.
- Farris gives two pieces of advice for planning in 2020: 1. With risk and uncertainty everywhere in this climate, nothing is too risky when planning in business and 2. Pick two or three things you know will move your business forward short term and do them everyday.
- We talk good investment activities for your business so listen in!
- Check out the music Brad vibes out to below.