Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Viveka von Rosen is known as the @LinkedInExpert, and is author of the 3 books on LinkedIn. She is a contributing expert to several of LinkedIn’s official blogs and Guides, and loves teaching people how to create relationships (and sell) on LinkedIn.
Our Unofficial Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- Changes in Linked: We talk LinkedIn’s shift from its simpler days to the multitude of its new features.
- How to navigate creating relationships in the world of LinkedIn where it’s like other social media platforms but unique in its own right.
- We discussed the do’s and don’ts when using LinkedIn. D Fish and Von Rosen get on their soapboxes about marketing experts and automation.
- Engaging buyers by utilizing LinkedIn’s newest features, especially virtual ones is key.
- Von Rosen suggests LinkedIn to come up with a Zoom type feature, the creative juices are flowing!
- We learn Von Rosen isn’t a beer fan, BUT she says she’d try the Gin Gin, ginger beer with gin! Coast is clear!
- Guest Tip: If you’re feeling down throw on some tunes and get to jamming!
- Support your local breweries during the times!
Things We Mentioned:
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).