My Conversational Partner:
Robert Knop’s mission is to help companies avoid becoming the next Sears by modernizing what companies do from a sales and marketing perspective. Think less cold calling, blast emailing and gut-based decision-making – more data-driven decision-making, more digital, mobile and social media.
[easy-tweet tweet=”.@AssistYouToday talks #socialselling, #h2hbusiness, and #darkbeer with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- Rob and D. Fish discuss the importance of going beyond phone calls and email for businesses success especially in the current state of the world.
- Companies are pivoting to use social media channels to push business.
- Key: Plant the seeds now for future sustainability
- Are companies being authentic in their pursuit to connect with customers during the pandemic?
- Added value to business models when giving without expecting something in return; networking karma.
- We go into the time spent on customer acquisition vs. customer retention.
- Let’s talk about how collaborative efforts with competitors can benefit your business and expand your network!
- We talk a lot of be this episode and discuss the shift of sour and dark beers making their way onto the menu a lot more!
- Rob’s Guest Tip: Little things make a difference, especially when it comes to social media content.
Things We Mentioned:
- Knop says he’s a dark beer guy, Rouge Hazelnut Brown Ale is one of his favorites!
- New Holland Brewing, The Poet Oatmeal Stout
- Founders Brewing, Frangelic Mountain Brown
- Guinness – Antwerpen Stout & 200th Anniversary Stout
- Ballast Point, Mocha Porter
- All American Brewery – Liberty or Death Peanut Butter Porter
- Stereo-Scottish Ale
- Lagunitas- Imperial Stout
[easy-tweet tweet=”Insights and Entertainment w/ @AssistYouToday and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast”]