My Conversational Partner:
Scott Sambucci is a startup coach, speaker, best-selling author. He helps early stage B2B startups to grow revenue and build repeatable sales processes
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- Before the Pandemic some sales people were getting it wrong by the entire system was drifting too much towards product and pushing them out.
- If you’re not solving problems it will be hard to sell products; and the pandemic has magnified that point.
- Having Value, empathy, and curiosity is more effective than sending out email blasts.
- Put the Soul behind your customers and products: Intention is important.
- Belief and confidence in your audience/product is foundational.
- We talk about some songs that take us back – what’s yours?
- Mantra: “Focus on now; now, and later; later.”