Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Brooke Saucier is the Curator of Opportunities with Glantz Design. He is a serial connector, and loves providing mutually beneficial opportunities for people, businesses and ideas to get together.
.@cajunbrooke talks #connection, #musicmemories, and @sketchbookbrew with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- Brooke shares the potential of what the future of networking during the Coronavirus
- Zoom is a low stress form of networking and allows for a more vetted process
- Technology is being used to enhance the way people communicate not replace it
- Brooke describes what lead him into the world of being a serial connector
- Stick with general goals to get what you need done for tomorrow
Things We Mentioned:
2.“Beer is like music, it can take you back 3 months, forward 3 months, or back 10 years.”- The wise words of Brooke Saucier
Insights and Entertainment w/ @cajunbrooke and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).