My Conversational Partner:
Erich Kurschat is a credited actor on IMDB, a regular backup singer for Josh Groban, and a 2-time Chicago marathoner. He also builds HR community, talks incessantly about the DiSC personality assessment, and believes in the power of meaningful connection to shape lives and transform careers.
- Find Erich on LinkedIn
- Connect with Erich at Harmony Insights
- Get info on the HR Hot Seat
- Check out Erich’s DiSC insights
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- Why creating context at networking events is just as important as content.
- What happens when the panel asks the audience for answers.
- What defines a “meaningful” networking connections.
- Why you should invest in your network today…even if everything is going great in your career.
- The term introvert is over-used and can often be a self-limiting concept.
- What energizes you?
- Why shyness shouldn’t be confused with introversion.
Things We Mentioned: