Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Andy Crestodina is a co-founder and the Strategic Director of Orbit Media. He is a top-rated speaker at national conferences, a writer for the biggest blogs and the host of a tiny podcast. Andy has written hundreds of articles on content strategy, search engine optimization, social media and Analytics – and the book Content Chemistry.
- Find Andy on LinkedIn
- Connect with Andy on Twitter
- Check out Orbit Media
- Get Your Copy of Content Chemistry
.@crestodina talks #thoughtleadership, #storytelling, and #darkbeer with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Old Irving Brewing
Pay Attention To:
- Why is thought leadership over-hyped (or why has the definition gotten watered-down)?
- The difference between thought leadership and content marketing.
- Andy likes my definition of thought leadership! Yeah!
- Novelty is not wisdom.
- Can you outsource thought leadership or do it by committee?
- Andy’s opinions on storytelling.
- Don’t get me started on the Oxford Comma!
- It’s important to connect “thought leadership” and any content strategies to a clear goal.
Things We Mentioned:
Malcolm Gladwell’s Blink, Tipping Point, and Outliers
Sonja Simone’s article on thought leadership
Rob Biesenbach’s take on storytelling
Insights and Entertainment w/ @crestodina and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).