My Conversational Partner:
Rob Biesenbach works with leaders who want to be more persuasive and authoritative in everything they do. That means breaking free from Death by PowerPoint, telling their story, and communicating like humans should — all so they can connect more meaningfully with the audiences they’re trying to reach and get the results they want.
His latest book is the Amazon bestseller Unleash the Power of Storytelling: Win Hearts, Change Minds, Get Results.
[easy-tweet tweet=”.@robbiesenbach talks #storytelling, #communication, and #budlight with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- Why is storytelling getting a little over-hyped.
- Just because it’s communication doesn’t mean it’s a story
- Story: character, goal, obstacle, resolution.
- Contextually appropriate stakes because not every story is a TED talk.
- Good songwriting is good storytelling – across all genres.
- Specificity drives sharing general concepts more effectively.
- There is a time and a place for Bud Light.
Things We Mentioned:
[easy-tweet tweet=”Insights and Entertainment w/ @robbiesenbach and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast”]