Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Brian Hall is President of Carema Consulting, which helps early and growth stage recurring revenue companies to generate more revenue from their customer bases.
Brian Hall talks #customersuccess, #startups, and #westcoasthops with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Sketchbook Brewing Company
Pay Attention To:
- Why “customer success” is more important than ever when the barriers to buying are relatively low.
- The difference between dating and marriage when it comes to business.
- Why it’s important that customer success evolves as the company scales.
- Customer success, marketing, and sales are all important ingredients in the melange of working with customers.
- Relationships matter in business!
- Why Brian likes the hops from the Northwest.
- And the joys of checking out beer that’s local to where you are.
Things We Mentioned:
Michelle Mazur and I talking about Pacific Northwest Beer
Insights and Entertainment w/ Brian Hall and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).