Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Dr. Michelle Mazur is the CEO of Communication Rebel and the author of the 3 Word Rebellion: Create a One-of-a-Kind-Message that Grows your Audience Into a Movement.
- Find Michelle on LinkedIn
- Connect with Michelle on Twitter
- Stop by Michelle’s home on the web
- Check out The 3-Word Rebellion
.@DrMichelleMazur talks #bro-marketing, #messaging, and #Goonies with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- Why bro-marketing is such a problem.
- The question to ask yourself before you make a decision on a new program you are going to buy.
- THERE ISN’T A “SECRET” THAT YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON.
- How messaging can help you stand out in a busy, noisy world.
- Why you can’t abdicate responsibility for your business.
- Just do the work.
- Where the Goonies rock really is.
Things We Mentioned:
My conversation with Andy Crestodina
Fort George Brewery Dark Arts Festival
Insights and Entertainment w/ @DrMichelleMazur and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).