My Conversational Partner:
Andy Crestodina is the Co-Founder and Strategic Director of Orbit Media Studios, a leading web design firm in Chicago. He’s also the author of Content Chemistry and a wonderful combination of content marketing wiz and really generous guy who is a sought-after speaker.
- Visit Orbit Media Studio’s Blog
- Find Andy on LinkedIn
- Connect with Andy on Twitter
- Get Your Copy Of Content Chemistry
- Listen to Content Matters
[easy-tweet tweet=”Listen to @crestodina talk #content marketing, #networking, and #porter w/ @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Pay Attention To:
- The biggest trend Andy is seeing in online interaction.
- How a powerful network improves your content marketing.
- Our opinion on hoppy beers…and why hop-forward beers might be attractive to tea-drinkers.
- The power of clarity in marketing.
- Using conformity bias and color to improve your online marketing.
Things We Mentioned:
- Slack Online
- Networking in the 21st Century for Solopreneurs and Freelancers by David J.P. Fisher
- The Introvert Entrepreneur by Beth Buelow
- Atlas Brewing in Chicago
- Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely
[easy-tweet tweet=”Education & Entertainment w/ @crestodina & @dfishrockstar on the Beer, Beats, & Business #podcast”]