My Conversational Partner:
Corey Northcutt has successfully founded (or co-founded) 3 businesses in 3 different industries. He currently runs a 15-person inbound marketing agency called Northcutt. He knows stuff about the internet that would blow your mind. And he drinks good beer.
Pay Attention To:
- The power of a distributed workforce = how a 15-person company can be homeless.
- How to build engagement with each other when you aren’t in the same space.
- Why humans still have a place in positions that require trust and empathy.
- Why it’s important to have Spotify to find new music (and why it’s still important to have friends who know good music).
- Corey’s love of pretty, acoustic music with sick beats.
- How Off-Color Brewing is doing something just a bit different.
Things We Mentioned:
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.