Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Kyle Akerman is a double whammy as a guest. He uses digital analytics to help businesses get more traffic and conversions. He also hosts a weekly radio show for passionate music fans on CHIRP Radio. So I was fired up to talk business and music with him!
- Visit Kyle on Twitter
- Find Kyle on LinkedIn
- Stop by Kyle’s Web Home
- Take a Listen to Kyle’s Radio Show on CHIRP
.@kyleakerman talks #googleanalytics, #jesuslizard, and #shiner beer with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast
Pay Attention To:
- What is Google Analytics?
- Kyle’s take on the trade-off between online safety and access
- Why spending time on your message will help your website.
- Some simple steps to improve your traffic and conversions online.
- Going back to 90’s rock/alternative bands.
- The joys of Texas beer in Chicago
Things We Mentioned:
Kyle mentioned our friend Andy Crestodina, who’s been a previous guest
Education and Entertainment w/ @akerman and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.