My Conversational Partner:
Patrick Helmers is an international business consultant and technology startup coach. He is the author of the Selling With Confidence sales system and host of the award winning Sales Babble podcast. Every time I talk with Pat we always dive into random (but somewhat connected) topics. You know it’s a great conversation when you can combine jazz, Taoism, and selling!
[easy-tweet tweet=”.@pathelmers talks #sales, #taoism, and #jazz with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Pay Attention To:
- Why entrepreneurs get too caught up in their ideas.
- The power of using the language of your customers.
- Why “working harder” isn’t always the way to success.
- When asking questions is the best tool to growing a business
- How learning the rules allows you to break the rules.
Things We Mentioned:
“Imitate. Assimilate. Innovate” – Clark Terry
[easy-tweet tweet=”Education and Entertainment w/ @pathelmers and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast”]
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.