Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Mike Muriel is the Regional Sales Manager (Director Level) of Vector Marketing, the exclusive distributor Cutco. That’s right, the knife people! He has also been a close friend and mentor for almost twenty years. He’s forgotten more about how to manage, train, and lead salespeople than most people will learn in their careers.
Listen to Mike Muriel talk #growth, #leadership, and #bossanova with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast
Pay Attention To:
- Why selling cutlery isn’t about the knife skills, it’s about the life skills: like grit, initiative, and listening.
- How to get practice dealing with rejection and managing yourself.
- The power of learning how to influence others and yourself.
- Why entrepreneurs (and everyone else) need to understand the difference between a good idea and executing that idea.
- How the old has become the new on Mike’s playlists.
Things We Mentioned:
Education & Entertainment w/ Mike Muriel & @dfishrockstar on the Beer, Beats, & Business #podcast
Help the Show:
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.