My Conversational Partner:
Blane Warrene is a speaker, podcaster, and expert on financial services marketing, compliance, and technology. He is also the COO of MobileGuard, a firm focused on providing mobile compliance solutions for text messaging and mobile devices. I’m also jealous because when he was younger he got to pay the bills being a musician.
[easy-tweet tweet=”Listen to @blano talk online #privacy, #security, and #earlymusic with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Pay Attention To:
- How culture affects the way we adopt technology, and how that will determine what online privacy and security looks like in the future.
- The different ways that generations can view what is and isn’t private, but why there might be some areas that will stay private (like banking and health).
- The three things you need to do to protect yourself digitally…that you probably aren’t doing today.
- The transferable skill that has led Blane to success in his career journey which has spanned everything from employee to start-up founder to c-suite leader.
- How Blane connects music with what he’s working on.
- Blane appreciates porters the way wine aficionados approach wine. It’s a pretty good approach. (I love the idea of an “everyday porter”)
Things We Mentioned:
[easy-tweet tweet=”Education & Entertainment w/ @blano & @dfishrockstar on the Beer, Beats, & Business #podcast”]
Help the Show:
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave an honest review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).
- If you want to hear more news from D. Fish and Beer, Beats, & Business including and beyond the podcasts, join the newsletter mailing list.