My Conversational Partner:
Joe Flanagan is a successful entrepreneur who has leveraged his ability to sell and his understanding of building relationships into several multi-million dollar businesses. As the Chairman & CEO of Acquirent, Joe is involved in virtually all aspects of the business with his main responsibility being the primary contact for new business opportunities.
Our Season Sponsor:
Northcutt is an SEO agency that delivers ever-growing streams of leads and sales for enterprise, ecommerce, and cloud service brands.
In an industry saturated by hustlers and hobbyists, Northcutt approaches SEO with science, expertise, and integrity. They’re reinventing how SEO happens at scale.
Our Beer Sponsor for This Episode:
Pay Attention To:
- The three keys parts of selling that have changed because of remote selling – recruiting, training, and managing.
- The importance of rethinking how to train and manage salespeople when you can’t have just a “conference room” training session.
- Why you should video record yourself having a conversation while doing your job – whether you are selling or coaching.
- How Joe learned to take a step back and absorb what people tell him and how he should engage with it.
- “Let me make sure that I understand what you just told me. Did I get that right?”
- Why it’s harder to hire salespeople.
- Joe has a very specific way of ordering beers when he’s out on the road.