Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Tom McCormick has been helping people eliminate the Noise out there in the Real Estate Market to simplify the process since 2002. And he helps them make important decisions about their real estate (buying, selling, investing, or a career in RE) easier.
- Find Tom on LinkedIn
- Text Tom 414HOMES to 85377
Our Season Sponsor:
Northcutt is an SEO agency that delivers ever-growing streams of leads and sales for enterprise, ecommerce, and cloud service brands.
In an industry saturated by hustlers and hobbyists, Northcutt approaches SEO with science, expertise, and integrity. They’re reinventing how SEO happens at scale.
Our Beer Sponsor for This Episode:
Pay Attention To:
- What Tom has to learn about small business ownership when he started in the real estate business.
- The questions you should ask a potential real estate agent you work with.
- The best way to find a real estate agent.
- What’s happening with technology in real estate -for example electric lock boxes and online documents.
- What parts of real estate buying/selling can’t be replaced by technology
- What’s happening with the craft brewing scene in Milwaukee.
- How Milwaukee’s beer garden culture is making a comeback through brewery tap rooms.
Things We Mentioned:
The Sales Sherpa Path in Hyper-Connected Selling
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).