Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Nina Froriep has seen it all from the early 90ies on independent features, to big national TV commercials, corporate mega-shows, and (Emmy award-winning) documentary films, including one she produced and directed, called Abraham’s Children. Today she’s super excited to enable business coaches to grow their businesses with consistent and easy-to-implement video content.
Our Season Sponsor:
Northcutt is an SEO agency that delivers ever-growing streams of leads and sales for enterprise, ecommerce, and cloud service brands.
In an industry saturated by hustlers and hobbyists, Northcutt approaches SEO with science, expertise, and integrity. They’re reinventing how SEO happens at scale.
Our Beer Sponsor for This Episode:
Pay Attention To:
- What is keeping people from using video to market their businesses and their professional careers?
- “Off-the-cuff” and casual videos that you watch…those take a lot more work than you think.
- It’s possible to work too hard for a good “take”. When in doubt, take a pause and come back to it when you are fresh.
- The best way to get comfy with video is by making video!
- Should I get me, Nina, and Rob Hazan in a room to argue about the necessity for microphones in video? 😉
- The fun of swing dancing in NYC during the height of the swing craze.
- Gratitude accountability – get a few people you can share your gratitude list.
Things We Mentioned:
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).