My Conversational Partner:
Rebecca Leder is the author of Knock: How to Open Doors and Build Career Relationships That Matter. She brings people together by building relationships, community, & learning opportunities for companies, organizations, & people with a unique offering or mission.
- Find Rebecca on LinkedIn
- Connect with the Knock Method
- Buy Knock: How to Open Doors and Build Career Relationships That Matter
Our Season Sponsor:
Northcutt is an SEO agency that delivers ever-growing streams of leads and sales for enterprise, ecommerce, and cloud service brands.
In an industry saturated by hustlers and hobbyists, Northcutt approaches SEO with science, expertise, and integrity. They’re reinventing how SEO happens at scale.
Our Beer Sponsor for This Episode:
Pay Attention To:
- Why compassion is important in our professional relationships.
- The power of creating space in your business life and business relationships.
- Why creating a focus on mutual benefits actually helps us be more successful.
- Finding the balance between being prepared for your conversations and being open to possibilities.
- After you ask someone a question…SHUT UP!
- Go check out the Lone Bellow for some sonic power.
- “Who else should know about this?”
Things We Mentioned: