My Conversational Partner:
Heather H. Bennett is a marketing strategist and personal brand coach helping people build strong, authentic and unique brands. She is also the author of the bestseller Fun and Fulfilling Careers: One Question at a Time with foreword by B3 host, D. Fish!
- Find Heather on LinkedIn
- Connect with Heather on Twitter
- Check out Creative Brand Coach online
- Buy Fun and Fulfilling Careers: One Question at a Time
Our Season Sponsor:
Northcutt is an SEO agency that delivers ever-growing streams of leads and sales for enterprise, ecommerce, and cloud service brands.
In an industry saturated by hustlers and hobbyists, Northcutt approaches SEO with science, expertise, and integrity. They’re reinventing how SEO happens at scale.
Our Beer Sponsor for This Episode:
Pay Attention To:
- Just because you aren’t a celebrity, you still have a personal brand.
- And you need to put some attention on it. Because other people are.
- The employment contract has changed, and since our careers are more flexible, we have to leverage our personal brand to protect our career security.
- A key element of developing a strong personal brand isn’t what you think it might be: self-awareness.
- List the last 5 roles that you’ve had – what are the patterns? What did you like, what didn’t you like? What would you keep the same and what would you change?
- Why it’s worth writing out the dreaded “elevator pitch”.
- What Heather thought were the biggest positive and negative surprises in writing a book.