My Conversational Partner:
Tom Pisello is known as the ROI Guy. He is author of the book Evolved Selling, the Chief Evangelist for sales enablement platform firm Mediafly, founder of the sales enablement resource the Evolved Selling Institute, and host of the EVOLVERs podcast series. Tom is a long time serial entrepreneur, ex-managing VP for Gartner, and hails from Winter Park, FL..
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- There are ways to talk about the ROI of unquantifiable aspects of the buying.
- There are way more people involved in your buyer’s decision-making than you think.
- Aristotle got it right: logos, pathos, and ethos were required 2500 years ago to influence people and they are needed now.
- Why being a successful sales professional requires more than just hustle (hint, we’ve moved beyond sales being a “numbers game”.
- The importance of continually checking in with your existing contacts, and every new stakeholder, as you go through the buying process.
- The power of the stage to give shy people a place to express themselves.
- The name of Tom’s wedding band when he was a younger man.