Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Andrew D’Addio is a professional consultant working with independent financial advisors and advisory firms across the country to define and prepare for the future.
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pilot Project Brewing
Pay Attention To:
- How some professionals have been adapting to the new normal of engaging with their clients.
- Why it’s important to recognize the different skill sets necessary for people to be comfortable engaging through virtual tools.
- Everyone has been on a roller coaster ride during the pandemic…both the clients and the professionals serving them.
- The tools for virtual communication were available before the pandemic, it just accelerated the move towards using them.
- Why Zoom calls are even more exhausting than an in-person meeting.
- Why it’s important to think about what you wear on a video call (even though you aren’t leaving the house).
- Andrew is well-known for his bowties…how is he managing calls without them.
- Some of the delicious fresh hop beer that Andrew is enjoying in Portland.
Things We Mentioned:
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).