My Conversational Partner:
Andrew D’Addio is a professional consultant working with independent financial advisors and advisory firms across the country to define and prepare for the future.
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- How some professionals have been adapting to the new normal of engaging with their clients.
- Why it’s important to recognize the different skill sets necessary for people to be comfortable engaging through virtual tools.
- Everyone has been on a roller coaster ride during the pandemic…both the clients and the professionals serving them.
- The tools for virtual communication were available before the pandemic, it just accelerated the move towards using them.
- Why Zoom calls are even more exhausting than an in-person meeting.
- Why it’s important to think about what you wear on a video call (even though you aren’t leaving the house).
- Andrew is well-known for his bowties…how is he managing calls without them.
- Some of the delicious fresh hop beer that Andrew is enjoying in Portland.
Things We Mentioned: