My Conversational Partner:
Denis Champagne is a speaker, coach, and consultant showing sale professionals how to prospect into the C-Suite. His mission is to enable sales people to attain and retain the maturity, confidence and know-how to connect into where the decisions are made in an organization.
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- Why salespeople can’t be different at home than they are when they are selling (and vice-versa).
- Why self-awareness is so critical to connecting with prospects in the C-Suite.
- Paying attention to how you speak to others – whether a 6-year-old or a CEO – creates better outcomes.
- Organizations would be well-served to teach their new salespeople personal development skills as well as sales skills.
- Do you have challenging situations that you can learn from? Because it’s hard to learn if you don’t have to work at it.
- Coaches are important – in sports and business.
- D. and Denis dive into their love of old-school salsa and ska music.
Things We Mentioned: