My Conversational Partner:
Dietrich Horsey is the owner and head coach at D21 fit Studio. For the past 6 years he has helped his clients live more active lives and feel more energized all day.
- Find Dietrich on LinkedIn
- Check out D21 Fitness online
- Get Dietrich’s Ebook: The Smart Way to Lose Weight
Our Sponsor for This Episode:
Pay Attention To:
- The best way to get rid of the extra pounds put on during self-quarantine: move more, eat less. Keep it simple.
- Getting outside for a walk or run can be an easy way to stay physically fit and mentally fit.
- Self-care is not selfish. It can actually be selfless because you can’t give to someone else what you can’t give to yourself.
- Be aware of mindless eating. It’s too easy to down a bag od chips when you are watching TV or surfing social media.
- D. Fish talks about giving yourself a goal of cutting out anything for a month (a tip he learned from B3 bartender/announcer Colette D’Antona).
- The trick to a good “diet”- pick something that you can commit to for the long-term. Sustainability is key.
- Don’t you wish all fitness trainers would give you chocolate once in a while… 😉