My Conversational Partner:
Kiley Peters is a serial entrepreneur and national speaker with over a decade of experience in small business consultation, digital content strategy, and consumer behavior research and analysis. She is the Owner and CEO of Brainchild Studios, a digital content marketing, and website creation agency primarily serving brands targeting millennial moms and nonprofits supporting women and children.
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- We kick off the show discussing compassion during times of uncertainty in business and how to lead a team by remembering everyone is human.
- The art of making smart business decisions while balancing humanity.
- D. Fish and Kiley Peters stress the importance of seeking mentorship outside of one’s own business.
- Peters Key Note: “If you don’t invest in your people, you’ve just missed the mark.”
- After talking business Peters and D Fish bounce some of their favorite jams off of one another, listen in!