My Conversational Partner:
Stacey Hanke is the founder of Stacey Hanke, Inc. She is an author and keynote speaker who focuses on helping individuals increase their awareness of how much influence they really have instead of how much they think they have.
[easy-tweet tweet=”.@StaceyHankeInc talks #influence, #Zoom, and #countrymusic with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- It’s harder to influence virtually – it takes more energy and more focus to influence people over video calls.
- Zoom fatigue is real…so take things slower.
- Why you should have shorter meetings. And maybe there are times to go off of video or even just use an old-school phone call.
- Use “eye connection” effectively. You can look away to give your brain a break, but don’t talk to them if you aren’t looking at them.
- What D. and Stacey think the post-rona work world will look like.
- And why the in-person interaction will never go away.
- Why you need to smuggle Spotted Cow across the border.
- Why D. needs to give country music another chance.
- Stacey’s Tip: Always look for the silver lining.
Things We Mentioned: