My Conversational Partner:
Isabelle Papoulias is the CMO of Mediafly, a sales enablement platform and advisory provider. Isabelle comes from 20+ years of global account management experience for Fortune 500 brands. She joined Mediafly in a sales capacity before transitioning to building the marketing for the company.
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- We kick off the show asking what the sales/marketing alignment is post Corona Virus?
- Having sales leaders and marketing leaders that want to align is the most important according to Isabelle.
- Common goals and business strategy are major components of alignment.
- Customer success, sales and marketing must be on the same page.
- We discuss finding out who our target market is by tapping into our customer success team directly, rather than going straight to marketing.
- We talk authentic empathy and the importance of human side of business is becoming more and more important.
- How can you be smarter and effective with business initiatives? Use this time for more self-awareness.
- KEY: Focus on how your little slice of business impacts the whole of the business.
- D. Fish and Isabelle get into the bass of Afro beats!
- Guest Tip: Be empathetic to yourself.
Things We Mentioned:
Isabelle reminisces on her days on the beach in Greece sipping a refreshing Heineken