Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Janice B. Gordon gets hired by midcap companies to unleash hidden potential and accelerate growth by investing in customer-centric selling. She is a Consultant, Speaker, Trainer, listed #25 of the Top 100 Global Business Influencer and author of Business Evolution.
.@JaniceBGordon talks #modernselling, #kindofblue, and #shandies with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Urban Renewal Brewing
Pay Attention To:
- We discuss the difference in sales personalities based on the cultural environment and similarities based on buyers and what buyer behaviors and requirements are.
- Key: Gordon says “It doesn’t really matter what you want to do, it matters what the customer wants you to do for them.”
- The relationship gets you through the door but it’s the team that you have to connect to on an individual need basis within a company. What’s your value proposition when approaching the B2B world?
- We go into how the pandemic has shifted the way we approach sales, requiring more human to human connection.
- People will move away from being solely focused on hitting targets, but rather how they can build strong relationships.
- We talk outdated quotas and how having a purpose for being in sales can create better/more authentic results. Key: Purpose drives us.
- What drives motivation in the writings of author Daniel Pink? It is autonomy, mastery and purpose.
- More autonomy in how people decide to work after the pandemic and companies will have to further shift into this new dynamic.
- Gordon and D Fish dive deep into the Jazz sounds of Miles Davis!
- Guest Tip: Ask yourself what part will I play today? What bit of that can I achieve in that specific day?
Things We Mentioned:
To Sell Is Human by Daniel Pink
Insights and Entertainment w/ @JaniceBGordon and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).