My Conversational Partner:
Greg Mischio is the founder and chief strategist for Winbound, a manufacturing marketing firm specializing in content marketing. They help manufacturers with small marketing teams overcome a lack of time and resources by delivering the kind of content that’s been missing from their marketing.
[easy-tweet tweet=”.@gregmischio talks #content, #creativity, and #wisconsinbeer with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- We dive into the shift in creativity in order to problem solve approach content marketing in various ways.
- We talk how the quantitative aspect of content creation became more important over time.
- Upfront attention grabbers and clarity of creative writing is mandatory more than ever.
- Adding humor to concise content is a true skill, no easy feat!
- Is there a such thing as content overload/fatigue?
- Find out what people are looking for people will come back and trust you more than ever now.
- Mischio thinks a big shift with the next technical innovations could happen with the result of the pandemic; virtual reality being one of them.
- David thinks social changes in regard to how people view security and privacy online may have a big shift.
- Mischio Guest Tip: Stay positive and keep working on your craft during this time of uncertainty.
Things We Mentioned:
1. Brain Storm
5. Brasserie V
[easy-tweet tweet=”Insights and Entertainment w/ @dfishrockstar and @gregmischio on the B3 #podcast”]