My Conversational Partner:
Leslie Marshall is the Head of Experiential Marketing for Morningstar and a fanastic artists.
.@LeslieAMarshall talks #eventplanning, #conferencetech, and #makingart with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- How can we make virtual events less weird?
- Emphasis on personal connection is valuable in our current landscape.
- Ways to create more personal connections virtually is to have Q&A’s with speakers, facilitated Zoom calls, happy hours, round tables and more.
- Attending sessions online can help fulfill CE credits.
- Simply watching videos online won’t bring an audience back consistently.
- Valuable technologies that bring forth a somewhat live experience will be valuable before and after the Covid-19 pandemic slows down.
- KEY: Barriers are breaking down between online and offline platforms; providing more opportunities to learn and connect based on individual and or community needs.
- Use of virtual and augmented reality being used to enhance value to printed content.
- Leslie mentioned her team will be rolling out “Sustainable City,” a virtual app that helps you see how and or if your investments are impacting a particular area. It will roll out in Chicago, along with other places around the globe!
- We’re all interconnected and should do our best to thank and support one another, especially since we’re in the middle of a pandemic.
- Wise words of Leslie: Always be curious. And set your day with an intention.
Things We Mentioned:
- Brain Date
- Sustainable City: Virtual app rolling out soon!
Insights and Entertainment w/ @LeslieAMarshall and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast