My Conversational Partner:
Andrew Wendt is a co-founder and president of Be Realty, a residential, commercial, and global boutique real estate brokerage and consultant group that helps homeowners, investors, and world travelers be where they want to be. He is also the host of the future podcast Records and Real Estate.
[easy-tweet tweet=”.@andrewgwendt talks #realestate, #shortsales, and #chicagomusic with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- What role does technology play in buying and selling real estate, especially, during a global pandemic?
- Look out for ways new technologies can create challenges for real estate experts and how they can preserver.
- KEY: The goal is to find balance between tech and human interaction.
- Listen for ways the pandemic will change the way real estate is sold.
- There’s a misconception that building owners are well-to-do.
- Real estate PSA moment: What are short sales?
Things We Mentioned:
Records and Real Estate Podcast Hosted by: Andrew Wendt
[easy-tweet tweet=”Insights and Entertainment w/ @andrewgwendt and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast”]