My Conversational Partner:
Darcy Eikenberg helps leaders and teams more confidently handle career & business change – and there’s never any shortage of that. She’s a coach, speaker and author, and shares practical tools & strategies each week with her Insider Community.
- Join the Insider Community
- Find Darcy on LinkedIn
- Connect with Darcy on Twitter
- Check out the Red Cape Revolution online
[easy-tweet tweet=”.@RedCapeRev talks #careerchoices, #professionaldevelopment, and #hamilton with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- The two trends that are driving a need for emotional safety in our careers.
- The only three things we can control in our professional life.
- The power that comes from controlling your thoughts.
- What are the new skills that you need to develop for your professional and career growth.
- The power of Space – and why people resist integrating into their life.
- How Hamilton demonstrates what happens when you don’t work well with your coworkers.
- Why Broadway musicals might look different in the future.
Things We Mentioned:
[easy-tweet tweet=”Insights and Entertainment w/ @redcaperev and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast”]