Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
My Conversational Partner:
Mark J. Carter helps companies and organizations build valuable business relationships & bring big ideas to life through mentoring programs & speaking experiences.
.@mjcarter talks #mentorship, #entrepreneurship, and #goldenmonkey with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- Don’t jump the gun on asking for help from a potential mentor.
- Pay close attention to Mark’s definition of what mentoring actually is.
- Why you should have a process to your mentorship.
- The problem is NEVER funding.
- Mentors are human: say thank you and let them know how their advice works.
- Mentees are in the driving seat of the relationship – so they need to take responsibility for moving it forward.
- Why Mark doesn’t waste his time with light beers.
Things We Mentioned:
One of my friend Rob’s favorite beers: Golden Monkey
Insights and Entertainment w/ @mjcarter and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast
Help the Show:
- Become a regular and help us bring you a great show by supporting us at Patreon
- Share this episode with your network.
- You can subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher.
- Please leave a review on iTunes or Stitcher (5 stars are always appreciated).