My Conversational Partner:
Joel Klettke is a sought-after conversion copywriter for and the Founder of Case Study Buddy. He helps the best B2B and SaaS companies in the world turn more leads into happy customers, and more happy customers into success stories that sell.
[easy-tweet tweet=”.@JoelKlettke talks #conversion, #copy-writing, and #homebrew with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- What’s going on with the struggle between creativity and data in marketing.
- “Copy-writing is sales in print.”
- Really good copy is about conversations and research before you ever start writing.
- “Constraints breed creativity.”
- The connection between conversion copy-writing and behavioral psychology.
- Distilling everything you know into what the reader actually needs to read.
- What happens when you add mint extract to a homebrew.
Things We Mentioned:
[easy-tweet tweet=”Insights and Entertainment w/ @JoelKlettke and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast”]