My Conversational Partner:
Robert Jacobi is an open source evangelist, entrepreneur, speaker, and partnership consultant. Robert looks to connect people and their firms with the right partners to succeed.
.@robertjacobi talks #opensourcesoftware, #niches, and #ChicagoIPA beers with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- The pervasive nature of open-source code in our business world.
- How open-source allows you to build a business without worrying about building a code from scratch.
- Open-source and networking have a similarity – find the people who are best at what they do and have them do it so you can focus on what
- Why it’s unlikely that all code will become open-source.
- What happens as different entrepreneurs (or musicians) get together to build new organizations.
- What mission statements are really for.
- “The More Beer, The Better”
Things We Mentioned: