My Conversational Partner:
Catherine Morgan is a career transition expert and business consultant to consultants. She has carved out the unusual niche of helping entrepreneurs find corporate jobs they love.
- Find Catherine on LinkedIn
- Find Catherine on Facebook
- Visit Point A to B Transitions
- Check out Catherine’s FB community Depression Discussions
[easy-tweet tweet=”.@PointA_PointBtalks #careers, #entrepreneurship, and #glutenfreebeer with @dfishrockstar on the #B3podcast”]
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- The future of job paths doesn’t lie in straight lines – It’s not a career ladder…it’s a career lattice.
- There is not one “right” way to move through your career.
- You have to match where you are at in your career with what you are doing in the other parts of your life.
- The skills you need to develop to successfully navigate the new world of work like being a life-long learner.
- We are all self-employed…it’s just a matter of having one permanent client or many short term ones.
- Flexibility in thinking is a super-power these days (so are self-awareness, self-care, and fiscal responsibility).
- The power of the word “get”.
Things We Mentioned:
[easy-tweet tweet=”Insights and Entertainment w/ @PointA_PointB and @dfishrockstar on the B3 #podcast”]