My Conversational Partner:
Stephanie Baioccchi is the Director of Community & Events at IMPACT and co-leader of the Chicago HubSpot User Group. She has been using HubSpot for 7 years across a variety of industries on the client and agency side and currently leads the IMPACT Elite community. She also plans Digital Sales & Marketing World which is hosted annual in Hartford, Connecticut.
Stephanie is based in Chicago and loves enjoying live performances and taking her dog, Penny, to the park.
- Find Stephanie on LinkedIn
- Connect with Stephanie on Twitter
- Find Stephanie’ s “pillar” about community management
- Check out Stephanie’s FB community
Our Sponsor for This Episode
Pay Attention To:
- Digital communities allow for community unbounded by the constraints of space.
- Strong communities form around shared experiences and shared stories.
- Communities build trust, create loyalty, and allow for research.
- What drives engagement in online groups? (hint: traditions)
- The plusses and minusses of using Facebook for online communities.
- Where online communities will exist in the next few years.
- What happens when you walk into the Metro at 3:00 in the afternoon.
Things We Mentioned: